Counter Service at 7Eleven
Counter Service Payments now available at 7ELEVEN in Thailand.
HowToPay now accepts digital wallet top ups in Thailand. As a country with over 60 million people the use of Credit Cards is not common.
As such most bills in Thailand are paid over the counter with a Barcode at your local 7Eleven convenience store. With a store on almost every street this is the most common payment solution in Thailand.
Clients enter the store and hands cash over the counter with a unique barcode. The money is accepted and the client receives a receipt for their digital wallet top up. Payments clear within minutes of them being made.
HowToPay has integrated with “Counter Service” in order to assist global users to be able to receive safe and easy payments in Thailand.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What is a Counter Service option?
Counter Service option provides guests the convenience of paying for online transaction in cash at any counter service/7-Eleven branches nationwide in Thailand.
2. If I select Counter Service option, where do I go to make the cash payment?
You can make the cash payment at any Counter Service/ 7-Eleven branch nationwide in Thailand.
3. If I choose Counter Service option, can I pay in any currency?
No, payment currency is in Thai Baht (THB) Only.
4. Are there any additional charges if I pay via Counter Service?
Yes. A Counter Service of THB50 per guest will be collected. Additionally, payment fee at counters listed below will also be charged.
Amount from1-30,000 THB Additional Charge THB 30
Amount from 30,001-60,000 THB Additional Charge THB 60
Amount from 60,001-90,000 THB Additional Charge THB 90
5. If I did not take note of the payment reference number, how can I retrieve the information so I can proceed with the cash payment?
An email notification with your top up reference number will be sent to your registered email address as well as be shown in the HowToPay mobile app.
6. How much time do I have to make the cash payment via Counter Service and how will I get my confirmed e-ticket?
Clients are required to make cash payment within 24 hours from the time you make an online purchase or when you have received your payment reference number via an e-mail notification ”Payment Request”.
After cash payment has been made, your receipt will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
7. Can I make partial payment with Counter Service option?
No, you are required to make full payment as indicated in your “Payment Request”.
8. Can I use the payment receipt from Counter Service/ 7-Eleven as my proof of payment to the business account I am paying?
No, as that is not our receipt. Your official receipt for payment will be sent to your registered e-mail once the payment has been made and we receive confirmation by Counter Service. This may take up to up to 30 minutes to show in our mobile app.