Get paid directly from your clients bank account
HowToPay can now assist Australian Businesses to accept payments via Direct Debit. This means a client gives you their Australian bank Account and you can debit an agreed amount from that account.
Many of our clients are already finding this a secure and successful way of receiving regular payments such as:
ü Regular Rent Payments
ü Installments on High Value items
ü Loan Repayments
ü Legal Services paid in Installments
ü Monthly Leasing payments
ü Monthly Insurance premiums
ü Phone and Internet service payments.
A recent success story comes from a Sydney Law firm which now allows clients with legal cases to break up the cost into monthly instalments debited directly from their bank account each month. This way the Law firm has regular cashflow and the clients are not hit with a big bill they can’t afford. By offering instalments the Law firm has found gaining more work from new and existing clients much easier.
Direct Debit payments have a 0% fee on the amount and only a transaction fee of $3 per debit. We also don’t charge any setup fee for the service or for each Direct Debit request lodged in our system.
The process is quite simple:
/ Business gets client to sign Direct Debit Agreement.
enters the Bank account and amount information to our website.
receives an email with details prior to any debits.
4. Subject to the funds being available. Debit takes place and Merchant receives funds into their bank account and a confirmation on email.
This service is currently subject to manual approval
based on some of the following points:
· Only available to Clients and Merchants in Australia.
· Direct Debit form must be signed by the Account owner and copy of the form sent to HowToPay as proof.
· Only available to Australian Businesses with an ABN
· Business must have and operate from a Street address (same as registered against the ABN).
· Debits must be for Goods or Services that are lawful and don’t violate any Australian Laws.
· The service cannot be used for paying for any Cryptocurrency including Bitcoin (For now)
· You must have an existing HowToPay account. (Including Free Accounts)
· Australian ID is required of the Business owner making the application to HowToPay.Standard terms and conditions apply: https://support.howtopay.com/news/ddsa